During this time of uncertainty, we know that our customers still need compression garments and power lift chairs for their health. Health needs are not easily put on hold – even during these Covid-19 times. We are here to help you navigate fulfilling those needs in the safest possible way. No appointment is needed, but we do have new adjusted hours.
Shopping In Store:
Our responsibility when you enter the store is to
- ensure that all The Comfort Store Team wears facial coverings
- ensure that commonly touched areas are regularly sanitized
- ensure that personal fittings will be done quickly
- offer contact-free assistance for credit card payments
- offer curbside and shipping options
- ensure that all our customers feel safe when entering our store
We ask that you
- wear a facial covering when coming into the store
- use our hand sanitizer upon entering the store.
- practice social distancing in the store.
- make payments by credit card.
You may choose your way of shopping.
- Come into the store for measuring and purchasing.
- Re-order garments by phone for curbside pickup or shipping.
- Re-order garments online for curbside pickup or shipping.
We look forward to assisting you.